Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Teaching cooking

I've got two cooking classes coming up and I'm hoping these will really be fun. I've taught small groups - usually demos in homes where everyone gets involved. These are actual classes through the parks & recreation department.

I can't wait.

The first class is October 11 and according to the announcement, I said we'd be preparing:
Roasted Chicken with Pears (or peaches if they're still around)
Radicchio, Arugula and Goat Cheese Salad
Upside Down Pear Cake

The second class is November 8 and I'm into a vegetarian dinner:
Acorn Squash Stuffed with Wild Rice, Hazelnuts and Dried Cranberries
Kale Salad
Corn Pudding

I'll have some freebies for people, lots of recipes and of course, we get to eat! Let there never be a doubt why I decided to start cooking for a living!

If you're in the Bay Area, you can register for the classes at www.pleasanthillrec.com

No comments: